Join a team of exceptional people; committed to delivering and supporting best-in-class repair service with a fast-paced, growing company. As one of the nation’s largest providers of managed mobile field services, CCi is embarking on its third decade of providing award winning careers. Servicing Dish, SAMSUNG, Whirlpool, GE, Frigidaire, Lowes, Asurion and an expanding list of national in-home warranty companies, CCi is the fastest growing provider in the nation.
The Tri-Cities Field Service Manager opening is based in a monster market with tremendous potential for upward financial and career mobility.
Contribute to the company’s primary objectives:
- Manage and grow the regional workforce: A group of sub-contractors in a fast-paced evolving industry, CCi’s nationally ranked technicians are creative, smart, entrepreneurial, and focused on delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Field Service Manager performance is gauged by meeting/exceeding headcount, availability demands, individual contractor performance scores and efficacy in onboarding and certifying new technicians.
- Manage and grow regional workload: Performance is measured by meeting key performance expectations such as work order completion rate, on-time arrival and customer satisfaction. Workload is allocated to the top performer – that’s CCi!
- Manage Regional Inventory: Technicians report to the warehouse daily to process inventory returns and to checkout inventory for daily and weekly workloads. Performance is gauged on technician audit accuracy, warehouse audit accuracy and properly credited equipment to customer accounts.
Ideal candidates have 2+ years operational experience:
- Management figure in an ongoing service fulfillment contract, preferrably residential
- Improved market level KPI’s
- Recruited a group of sub-contractors
- Managed a group of sub-contractors
- Oversaw market level inventory control operations
- Customer Care
Traits and people skills:
- Builds confidence in others
- Treats adversity as a challenge to overcome
- Leads the charge in process evolution and improvement
- Report to Operations Management based in Raleigh, NC
- Work alongside fellow managers
- Coordinate with centralized corporate teams: Recruiting, Contractor Payments and Inventory Control, and Operations Support.
- Manage in-market activity
- Oversee warehouse assistant
- Interact with customers and major clients as needed
Reasons for the position:
- Enforce established processes
- Adapt and correct localized challenges
- Cultivate technician performance
- Motivate individual technicians to maximize their earning potential
- Onboard and retain technicians
- Deliver evolving operational directives:
- Roll out operational changes
- Align local strategies to company direction
- Charge into new ventures
Short term objectives:
- Grow the tech count
- Grow the job count
Company provided assets:
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Company credit card
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- Keys & system access
- Commensurate base salary and bonus structure
- 401k immediate vested – 2 opt ins per year
- Excellent Healthcare Plan – 80% company paid
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are small group of employees that manage a large group of fast moving contractors. We do this through data tracking, analysis and digital interactions.
- Excel, spreadsheets, independent data analysis, research, regular reporting – daily, weekly, monthly
- Clean Criminal History
- Clean Driving Record
- Agree to Drug Screen
- No Open Court Cases